Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Idea Development

Dinosaur Alive !

For my idea , i been looking through useful technologies nowadays , there's and application called "dinosaurs alive" . when i look back into the application , i want to help those children learning especially science coz i cant be visualize by our naked eyes , here some of the reference that i've been done.









Augmented Reality Books collaborate with sound


i think i want to use this kind of application so that the description of the planets will be explain by voice so that user just watch and hear the application , but there a text also because maybe user cant understand certain scientific terms .
here the reference






Touch2Print

i found out this video really cool , because the application can be interact by touch on the printed materials. i wish i can do my AR like this.






i do some mind map to gain my topic. here is my mind map.


A general my mind map






Detailed my mind map

No comments:

Post a Comment